Appropriate Writing Style in English
- We must stop all deficit financing.
- We must try to correct this problem by speeding up
- It is very important that consumers be allowed to make their preferences.
- Bradford will serve as mediator in the pending labor-management meeting.
- People’s tendency to consume is
- The company must stop its financing immediately.
- Can we find out the types of customers that tend to use our instant-credit offer?
- The crew implemented the plan.
- A committee determines the award.
- The staff easily adapted to the new policy
- It is essential that we take the necessary actions to correct the problem.
- The chairperson is preparing the program.
- The job requires a minimum of three years of experience.
- The most successful salespeople received the best rewards.
- We must keep this information confidential.
- The mistake occurred due to a lack of understanding on January 7.
- Refunds are not offered for merchandise sold on discount.
- Handling of the equipment required expertise skills
- Kindly correct the address and date on your letter
- We will have an extremely busy schedule at the conference
Flatley, M., Rentz, K., & Lentz, P. (2012). Business communication. New York: McGraw Hill/Irwin.
Kohl, J., & SAS Institute. (2008). The global English style guide: writing clear, translatable documentation for a global market. Cary, N.C.: SAS Institute.